AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The main aim of the College is to produce competent graduates to deal with the current and emerging complexities in industry and in their communities. Graduates are expected to recognise opportunities and develop appropriate business solutions that seek to address a particular issue.
Knutsford seeks to:
- Develop first-class human resources relevant for national and global development.
- Help increase access to higher education for a growing number of qualified students all over the world, especially, in Africa.
- Provide a world-class university education to students seeking international education outside Africa.
- Train moral and ethical leaders who will use their knowledge responsibly for advancement of the society.
- Develop students’ innovative and entrepreneurship skills needed for sound integration into the society.
- Advance the frontiers of research and disseminate it for development.
To become one of the world’s best universities in Africa, where students are well groomed, transformed and inspired to lead and serve distinctively in any part of the world with creative excellence, entrepreneurial mind and godly character.
To educate, inspire and produce first-class human and material resources relevant for personal, national and global well-being and development through quality teaching, experiential learning, and ethical research.