AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The main aim of the College is to produce competent graduates to deal with the current and emerging complexities in industry and in their communities. Graduates are expected to recognise opportunities and develop appropriate business solutions that seek to address a particular issue.
Knutsford seeks to:
- Develop first-class human resources relevant for national and global development.
- Help increase access to higher education for a growing number of qualified students all over the world, especially, Africa.
- Provide a world-class university education to students seeking international education outside Africa.
- Train moral and ethical leaders who will use their knowledge responsibly for advancement of the society.
- Develop students’ innovative and entrepreneurship skills needed for sound integration into the society.
- Advance the frontiers of research and disseminate it for development.
To educate, inspire, and promote teaching and learning, research, and to develop first-class human resources relevant for personal, national and global development
To become one of the world’s best universities in Africa, excellent in teaching and learning, research, service and creativity.